Thursday, November 06, 2008

NaBloPoMo 6 of 30 SURVEY SAYS!!

A few days ago I got a survey from a friend (someone I haven’t seen in over 15 years!) which was one of those “getting to know you” surveys, but this one had a twist – the recipient was supposed to answer the questions about the sender, not about him/her self.

So I filled it out about my friend Dave and sent it back to him, and then sent the blank questions to several of my friends. Watching the returns come back in has been fun.

What do you know about me? Well, apparently no one knows my middle name, but for some reason more than one of you thinks Louise would be a good one for me. You all know I am a Norwegian-speaking, right-handed mother of two, a liberal, and that I have a brother. You are split over whether I am a rebel or a rule-follower; every shade possible has been suggested for my eye color, and evidently no one has any idea what type of music I like to listen to.

I have gotten good laughs from your responses to what I love to do, and what I would bring if stranded on a desert island. Knitting, reading, blogging, and walking the dogs all appear frequently, but my favorite response to what I love to do was “make the world a better place.” Aww, shucks. And my favorite response to what I would bring to the island? A hotdish! Ya, shure, you betcha.

2 comments:

shawn said...

I haven't sent mine back to you yet.. too much to think about.. I know some of them.. but well..a couple had me wondering.. I think that is why I waited..

Mama Ava said...

A hotdish? Oh, for gross. The cream of whatever soup in it would go over in the heat. You should bring a plate of bars.

Blog Archive