Monday, November 03, 2008

NaBloPoMo 3 of 30 3:33 PM

Huh! The day is FLYING by. I ran some errands, did some work, picked up the boys, took a civic literacy test from Calandria's blog, found out I rank somewhere between a Harvard freshman and a Harvard Senior (not too shabby) and now have a big heavy black curly dog sleeping on my toes.


And then I found another test to take. Harvard-Schmarvard. I took it and found ....


My results:


I am Supergirl


Lean, muscular and feminine. Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

(I really don't know where they got the 'lean and muscular' part, but oh well.) Yay me!

3 comments:

Ave said...

I got the witty and geeky Spiderman! How did they know? You know Karen, alot of what I say is absolute nonesense, you should hear our family around the dinner table, on second hand maybe you shouldn't. More then once Calandria has shot milk out her nose.

shawn said...

I too am the geeky Spideman.. Supergirl was at the bottom..
I didn't take the other quiz.. WAY too long.. 60 questions?? PLEASE..

andalucy said...

Hey, I am ALSO Spiderman!

Blog Archive