Monday, November 03, 2008

NaBloPoMo 3 of 30 4:55 AM

Yesterday I stayed away from politics. Yesterday I stayed light and airy.

Today, not so much. I am firmly on the emotional roller coaster and you are all coming along for the ride.

I am just going to post every time I feel like it over the next 48 hours because I don't think I will be getting much sleep and if I'm awake, you get to know about it.

I got about 3 hours last night. Not for lack of lying in the bed.

Oh, if you become VP, oh, it's Canada for me .... keeps going through my head.
Just because I can see the moon doesn't make me an astronaut you loon ... is in there, rattling around, too.

Word of the moment: TENSE.

3 comments:

shawn said...

I thought I wasn't seeing the time right...!! I mean, I am up blogging at this hour.. but YOU???.. I look forward to reading your blog through out the day!!!

Mama Ava said...

The astronaut line is perhaps my favorite of this whole compaign...

and Moose-a-lini

and a wolf in a Dall Sheep's coat.

shawn said...

YUP.. love the astronaut line.. hannah too

Blog Archive