Sunday, January 25, 2009

House Photos

As promised ... some pictures of the fixer-upper projects:

Kitchen area -- before:
Kitchen area - after (only one coat is done here, streaks will disappear with second coat):My brother working on stripping kitchen eating area wallpaper: And my Dad doing the same:
And Ben getting into the fun, too:
Here is the finished kitchen area, all the wallpaper is gone (well, there is still some in the area behind where I am standing, but never mind...) The walls are a pale, creamy peachy-off white and they look fabulous!Here is my S-I-L Mary cleaning off the boarder wallpaper in the upstairs hallway. (The hallway is now a beautiful pale tan.)
Here is my favorite re-do yet, the upstairs bathroom:

3 comments:

Mama Ava said...

It's going to look so good you'll want to stay for awhile and enjoy your efforts!

Jeannie said...

My worst nightmare is stripping wallpaper - been there and done that! Looks like you're progressing quickly and the bathroom does look awesome!!

Jeannie

shawn said...

OOOHHH it's looking so nice.. I am with Carla.. you won't want to leave... OK, but you might want to hang around for a little while.. knowing that you might have to do it all over again at the new place...

Blog Archive