Friday, December 12, 2008

Ewww

OK, this time they have gone too far. The Bachelor starts up again in January, and this time its a single dad with a son who looks to be about 4. And the boy is in the show.

I have inner-debates about the whole premise of this series. I mean, I am fascinated by what people will do on television, but this is supposedly about love and marriage - although, truth be told, it really isn't, they just try to make it sound that way.

But what kind of dad brings his kid into this mess? And if he is divorced, what kind of mom allows her kid to be brought into this mess?

Perhaps this is the shark-jumping event this show needs, and it will be gone. Soon.

1 comment:

shawn said...

I havent' really watched it a lot. I understand what they are trying to do.. but I think the whole show is EWWWW... BIG time.. I mean really, you are "dating" someone, who is dating what, 20 other people at the same time? For what? The chance that he or she MIGHT pick you... And really they never turn out.. (oops except for Trista and Ryan per the tabloids)... So what, you go on just to maybe get your 15 minutes?? Still, I wouldn't want to make that big of an ass of myself.. at least not that everyone in the world could see.. I think I do a pretty good job of that without it being filmed...
BUT.. WHAT KIND OF PARENT WOULD ALLOW THE KID TO BE A PART OF THAT???????
I agree... Ewwww!

Blog Archive