Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr

This morning we woke to several inches of new snow, making everything look so clean and sparkly and beautiful. Then I heard it was -6 out, with a windchill of -29. And I knew we had to leave our house before it got any warmer.

To entice the boys out of their warm and cozy beds, I made my sister-in-law's recipe - Chocolate Croissants. Sounds magnifique, oui? And yet it is tres easy.


Simply take Pillsbury refrigerator croissants, put chocolate chips on each before rolling, and cook according the the package directions. I just learned this trick at Thanksgiving this year. Who know it was so simple to make this treat?? Why did it take me nearly 50 years to learn about it??Anyway, we are enjoying it now.

2 comments:

shawn said...

yum.. sounds good..
I was looking for something about surivior... hm.. will have to check back...

Jeannie said...

I want one!!
(Sorry it's so cold out)

Jeannie

Blog Archive