Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ahem, you can be impressed in the privacy of your own home

I just have to say, quite modestly, of course, that the big thing on the news channels yesterday (when they weren't talking about economics or the weather) was that the media is perplexed and getting angry about how much the politicians are blatantly lying these days.

Just a few short hours earlier, I had typed - right here - with my own hands

I get a burning feeling behind my eyes when I watch the candidates saying things I know to be lies. How can anyone stand before an audience and repeat things that have been proven to be untrue, but are said with the same zeal they were the first time?

And now the national media is saying the same thing.

Sometimes I even impress myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive