Thursday, February 26, 2009

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming

I hope you enjoyed that brief interlude. Now, back to the news.

The bank which owns the white rambler likes me :-)

They have accepted my offer; now I have to get the house inspected. I've been down this route before, so I am not getting my hopes up. Yet.

They will turn the water & furnace on within the next few days, then I will have it inspected. Hopefully when everything gets turned back on, the house won't collapse or explode or anything similar. If it doesn't, and everything passes (or is close enough to passing that I am OK with it) we will close on the sale in about 4 or 5 weeks.

Maybe the snow will be gone by then?

1 comment:

Mama Ava said...

Hooray for YOU! Life is certainly treating you well right now!

Blog Archive