Sunday, February 15, 2009

House News ...

Sunday morning, about 9:55 ---

The offer was faxed in at 12:30 yesterday. The listing agent of the house called it in to the owners about an hour later. Now we wait for them to talk about it, call their agent who will then call my agent who will then call me ....

And I will then blog :-)


Sunday morning, about 10:10 ---

My realtor just called with the counter offer. It's just about exactly what I expected. I decided to accept IF they pay all closing costs.

WILL LET YOU KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

Keep me and the rest of us posted!! I will keep my fingers crossed...
AND now we just have to find a buyer for your house!!

Minnesota Matron said...

That's very exciting! My husband is a realtor and I know how the drama goes for those buying and selling. It's huge! Hope you enjoyed the show last night! Sorry I wasn't there to meet you :-(

Blog Archive