Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Next Big Thing


I'm actually salivating at the thought of knitting this sweater. It was designed by a Danish knitter named Ruth, and it will be a challenge to hold off buying the yarn until I am done with the half-dozen or so other projects I have going ... The pattern is available online for free. We should make it a group project and all do it together, except the Knitting Queen isn't allowed to start until the rest of us have already done half the sweater. Otherwise we just get discouraged.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ha, very scary K - I have been dreaming and planning for this same sweater since I first saw it on the Yarn Harlots website = when she started it - I have held back the urge as it looks like a lot of work - and you do the arms and the front using a technique call steeks - scary, cutting your knitting! I might be up for the challenge if we do it together!

Blog Archive