Saturday, March 29, 2008

You knew this was coming, right?

Is anyone out there surprised that I had to go buy more yarn today? I was driving past the Burnsville store and really, it was prudent of me to stop, as there are no yarn shops near my house, so I just saved myself gas and time by pulling in to the parking lot since I was right there, in the neighborhood.

I walked in and went straight to the sock yarn shelves, and the clerk came over to ask if I needed any help. I explained how I had finished a pair of socks recently (see the orange ones below) and was down to only having enough yarn in reserve for two more pairs.

I kid you not -- she, as well as the two other customers in the store, *GASPED* out loud.
We all felt much better when I made my purchases. Phew.

3 comments:

shawn said...

well.. only enough for 2 pairs.. I am truely dissappointed in that..
Love the colors.. can't wait to see them when they are finished..
And I agree... if you were there, by the store.. well.. you HAD to go in.. no on would want you to be with out yarn...

Mama Ava said...

First milk.

And now yarn.

You have GOT to get yourself together, girl.

Sue said...

Whew, scary....you were down way to low for comfort - don't let that happen again - too scary.

Hey, I just finished socks out of that blue one - Austermann Step? Yummy - you will love 'em - well, they are all great!

Blog Archive