Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Love-Hate Relationship with Technology

Well, I bought a new DVD-VCR combo at Target yesterday, brought it home, hooked it up, and it was incompatible with my television.

I can't even begin to tell you the frustration. (Carla can, as she got to IM with me at the worst of it.)

So I re-packed it up and will take it back to Target tomorrow.

I HATE TECHNOLOGY.

Missed my show last night, Survivor, and couldn't record it. Major frustration continues.

This morning I got up and watched the entire episode online. Fewer commercial breaks, and each commercial was 15 seconds instead of 4 minutes (or whatever.)

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY.

1 comment:

shawn said...

Now the question is.. did target take it back without a problem?? Or did they give you an instore credit?? I know that their policy has changed and it is harder to return ANYTHING, even if you have a recipt.
So you did enjoy your show on the computer, with less commercials???
And did you get a different DVD/VCR?

Blog Archive