Thursday, August 02, 2007

Small is the New Big

I just stumbled across this Flickr album, "Small is the New Big" - apparently a family of 3 just moved into a less-than-400-square-foot apartment in Bozeman, and it looks so incredibly cozy and inviting I just want to move in with them!

Makes me yearn for the time and money to really make my home more cozy. Oh, yeah, I guess I yearn for the talent, too. I mean, old pot lids as wall decorations? I LOVE it - but never would have thought of it in a million years. The colors, the textures, the coziness of it all - hopefully I will find some ways to incorporate some of the best ideas into my house.

1 comment:

Mama Ava said...

Small is the new Big in Bozeman, Montana because housing here is probably double what it is in Minneapolis. Truly--it is so appallingly expensive there! But I agree, I ADORE the pot lids!

Blog Archive