Monday, July 30, 2007

Pre-School Jitters

(first, let me clarify right off the bat that by 'pre-school' I mean the time before school begins in the calendar year, not the year before kindergarten...)

It's almost August and today, as I lazed around, having difficulty motivating myself to be productive, I started thinking about September and how much of a struggle it's going to be to develop a school routine again for me and the boys. We are so enjoying getting up whenever we want to, going to sleep whenever we want to, eating whenever we want to ... and yes, some might say that with homeschooling we can continue that life of leisure, but it's not quite the same when there are lessons to do and co-op gatherings to attend.

But before I get too far down this road, thankfully Scarlett saves me and I'm off to have another bon-bon ...

1 comment:

andalucy said...

Wow! I missed a lot on your blog while I was gone. I just got the pre-school jitters today. Yikes. We have been so lazy dazy this summer.