Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Top Ten

Top Ten. Tagged by Jessica, here are the top-ten things in my life today (not including humans). Except I can only come up with 7 at the moment. So that will have to do.

7. My adorable dogs. I have appreciated them so much since returning home. They follow me around and gaze adoringly at me at all times of the day. What’s not to love?

6. Apple-Cranberry Juice. Actually I mix my own to get the perfect, refreshing-est combination (approximately 2/3 AJ and 1/3 CJ, with a lot of ice and a splash of cold water.)

5. Oscillating fans. It’s really hot and sticky here and even with the AC on, there is nothing as relaxing and hearing and feeling the fleeting breeze as the fan goes by one direction ..... and then the other.

4. Hearty petunias. I really don’t even care for petunias that much, as flowers go, but have some in some pots on my deck. While I was gone, no one watered anything at my house, and it was really hot ... but the petunias survived. Now I admire them.

3. Pretty toe nails. I got a pedicure yesterday and just gazing down at my “Who do Voodoo” colored toes makes me smile.

2. Quilted toilet paper. After being sick all week ... ‘nuff said.

1. Harry Potter Anticipation! It’s filling my empty hours and minutes this week ... I cannot wait!

No comments: