Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chef Steve

Just a few more Christmas memories to post here before I admit it's the new year and time to move on ...


Steve took time in the kitchen to make Rosettes, one of his (and my!) favorite Christmas Cookies.

It's really fun for me to see him make these, as these were the cookies my dad was in charge of when I was growing up, too. Must be a man thing?

Anyway - it took a bit of fussing to get the exact right recipe and the exact right temperature but Steve found the sweet spot and turned out some delicious and beautiful cookies!





1 comment:

Mama Ava said...

Not being anything remotely Scandinavian, I was surprised to miss these this Christmas season!

I don't suppose they'd survive a care package...

Chef Steve--a terrific cook and hubby!

Blog Archive