Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am so ahead of the game

You may recall me talking about a book I read a while ago, Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I loved it (and am just now realizing as I write this I never finished my blog review for you all) and I read it back in early September.

So about a week or two ago I read an interview with Julia Roberts, and turns out she is reading it right now and giving it to all her friends for Christmas. Then today on the radio I heard the author being interviewed and turns out the book is being made into a movie, starring ... you guessed it ... Julia Roberts!

And I read it first!

(well, at least I read it before Julia. I'm sure one or two people read it before I did.)

1 comment:

andalucy said...

So when are you writing about The Awakening? I did a few days ago but then Bella deleted it before I could post. Err!

Blog Archive