Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Photoshop Opp

Hey all -- if you have Photoshop on your computer, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend taking Jessica Sprague's "Up and Running" online class - and it's even better now as she is offering it as "self-paced" which means you can putter through it however quickly or slowly you want to.

You may remember when I took it a while ago ... I did a couple of way cool layouts, like this, and this, and then never finished the class as I just got too busy. But the cool thing about Jessica's classes are that once you register, you have access to the materials forever.

So one of these days I will go back to the lessons and go through them all again.

But - seriously folks - this class is the best deal online. Give it to yourself as a treat.

No comments:

Blog Archive