Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wii Fit Update

Well, this morning I got on the Wii Fit ... it nicely reminded me I haven't been on it for 13 days. There's a good feature, guilt the user. And I did a full 30 minutes' worth, after which it cheered for me. This is the first time I have done the full yoga component and boy are my muscles tight! I can see a huge difference in what I can do today vs. what I could do when I was in yoga class or Tae Kwon Do. So I know what my goals are.

It's just SO NICE to go down the basement and get a good workout that is fun, too! I worked up a really good sweat, and got my heart rate up to a good number, and when I quit after a half-hour there were still plenty of options I didn't even try yet so I don't think it will get boring.


I'll keep reporting in here to keep myself accountable.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hmmmm, I keep thinking I should try it, haven't seen it available here in good ol Mtown, though.....