Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wet and Fuzzy!

Well, here they are! Wet and fuzzy right now. I *think* waiting until they are dry to trim off the fuzzies is the way to go. (SME???)


And here is the left one on my foot - giving you a great view of my tattoo, too!
Once they are dry and trimmed up I will take more pics. Right now it seems the right one is a teensy bit bigger than the left, so I will have to see when they are done if I need to re-cook that one a titch.


Both boys are clamoring for their own slippers now!

3 comments:

Mama Ava said...

WELL DONE! It's amazing how different they look after washing. Very nice. And I'll be clamoring for a pair by June here, too!

Sue said...

Very nice - yes, if too fuzzy you can shave them with a razor or use one of those sweater razors....whooeee, you've caught the felting bug!!

shawn said...

wonderful!!! when are you teaching me??? they look great!!

Blog Archive