Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Photoshop for Newbies

Well, you may have noticed that I was able to make a round photo of my tattoo show up on my user profile. I was so empowered by my ability to do that, that I went out and tried another Photoshop technique (learned from Jessica, the Photoshop Queen.) (now I've introduced you to the Knitting Queen and the Photoshop Queen. You can thank me later.)

And ta-da, here is my very first attempt at funky stuff. Apart from the lion photo being slightly too short - were I a perfectionist or were someone paying me for this, I would have re-done it, but for my first experiment I deemed it worthy - I am quite pleased with myself.

This is actually 4 separate photos, each one dragged into one file, each one individually made into a pie-wedge shape, and then layered together! I'm impressing myself :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive