Monday, April 02, 2007

Hints from Heloise

Most mornings when I read the newspaper I glance at the Hints from Heloise column and today it really paid off.

A reader wrote in with this suggestion, and I am really going to try to take it to heart.

Ready?

Before you get dressed in the morning, check the weather so you know what to wear.

Yes.

This poor woman had problems with wearing sandals on cold days because she didn't know what the weather was like outside, so now she checks.

Live and learn, friends, live and learn.

1 comment:

Mama Ava said...

I always HATED this column for this very reason! Although it never stopped me from reading it. I always wondered what kind of people these letter-writers were. I wondered what their houses looked like, too. I'm all for reusing/recycling, but when I read about all the ways you can resue a toilet paper roll or those AOL cds that come in the mail, I just am mystified what their home decor would be!