Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One of those days

Did'ja ever have one of those days where, all day long, you thought it was a different day of the week?

This morning I rushed to get the garbage cans out before the garbage truck came. I opened the garage door and stared in confusion at the empty driveway. No one had their cans out. Huh???

Duh.

Today is WEDNESDAY, garbage pick up is THURSDAY.

So you'd think I would be set for the day now.

Not so.

We did make it to band, our usual Wednesday activity, but then I spent all day planning what I am going to do tomorrow -- Friday.

Then I panicked at 5:00, realizing that if tomorrow is Friday, I have 12 women coming over for Book Club in about 2 hours and I am no where NEAR ready.

Uh-huh, you guessed it, Book Club is also tomorrow. Same day as garbage pick-up. Not today.

I'm off to bed. Chances are I will wake up thinking it's Friday, and won't put out the garbage cans, since pick-up was yesterday.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Just a quick update to let you all know I did get my garbage out this morning, I know you were all worried.

Mama Ava said...

Whew, I did lose some sleep over that! Glad to know things are OK.