Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Got Milk?

This is silly but I was rejoicing this morning that I once again love milk. I have been a milk drinker (SKIM only!) for all my life but about 6 years ago I did the lo-carb thing for about a year. Lost a lot of weight (eventually put it back on) but also got used to not drinking milk. Then, about a year ago when I wanted to add it back in to my diet, I found I didn't care for the taste.

Well, lately I've been loving it again and I just feel so healthy!

Simple pleasures that make me happy with daily life. Sharp pencils do this, too, and watching Colby seek out the perfect stick to carry around on a walk, and hitting every green light on my way somewhere (that's truly miraculous and doesn't happen very often!)

What makes your day?

1 comment:

andalucy said...

so are you not supposed to drink milk on a low-carb diet? i didn't know that.

i like your list of simple pleasures. I also get a wonderful high off green lights. i'll have to think of some others and get back to you.

Blog Archive