Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My view on The View

I love The View. I love Rosie, and I love Elisabeth. Rosie for just being Rosie, and Elisabeth for being on Survivor and just being cute.

But I also love what they are together. Rosie is so extreme left liberal she goes too far for even me at times. And Elisabeth is so righteous conservative Bush-loving that I can hardly believe she's for real.

The two of them talk politics and just could not disagree more if they were paid to. Which, ok, really, they are.

But they adore one another. It's so obvious when they are not talking politics that they are true, good friends, and even when they are talking politics and disagreeing with one another vehemently, they can both still smile and show respect for one another (well, I call it respect, I know some people think they go too far.)

Rosie was just named on Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people. And Elisabeth was just invited to a White House state dinner for Queen Elizabeth II. Pretty impressive, for both of them.

I just like watching them on TV.

No comments:

Blog Archive