Sunday, September 17, 2006



Peace House Foundation

Presents

Colors of Hope

You may be aware that I am on the board of a non-profit organization which works to educate AIDS orphans in Tanzania. I helped found the organization 6 years ago, and my dear friend Carla Hillman, along with her family, moved to Africa in February, 2006, to construct and open a school for these children. Well, here in Minnesota it is time for our annual gala fundraising event, Colors of Hope. If any of you are free on October 28 and want to attend an incredible event, I urge you to join us! There will be live music (African drummers before dinner, a band afterwards), great food (by D'Amico), an auction (silent and live) with incredible items - come do your holiday shopping! - awe-inspiring video of what is happening in Tanzania with our project, a chance to meet Don Shelby (he's our emcee), and last but certainly not least, a chance to help with an important and worthwhile cause. For full info, see the PHF website or email me. I guarantee you will have a great time!

2 comments:

Nat D said...

Hi,

You posted some questions on my blog and I just wanted to tell you I have posted some of the answers.

Bye

Mama Ava said...

OK-I am NOT copying you when this appears on my blog! I was just waiting to make sure I didn't spoil a mail surprise for anyone.

:-)

Blog Archive