Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DWTS!!

Last night was the premier of Dancing With The Stars, pretty much my favorite TV show these days. I was not in a very good mood yesterday for a variety of reasons, but when the first couple went out on the dance floor (Lil Kim & Derek) I found myself grinning from ear to ear and responding to the music and just feeling oh-so-much better. I am not overly impressed with the lineup of stars this season, many of them I have never heard of (or don't care about) but I am very excited to see Shawn Johnson, the Olympic gymnast, there, and after last night I am really going to have fun watching Gilles Marini. WOW. Umm, yeah. OK then.

(sigh)

Yeah, this season promises to be a good one.

1 comment:

shawn said...

Just so every one knows.. That is Shawn Johnson from DSM Iowa, not the Shawn Johnson that is from Marshalltown Iowa, who now lives in Bloomington, but is really related to that other Shawn Johnson.. hee hee hee..
I will admit.. I liked that Gilles guy.. his dance was rather sexy!! hm..