Thursday, June 26, 2008

I did it!

You may remember a while ago I was contemplating leaving a job which was not fulfilling ... well, today I turned in my letter of resignation, and I feel great! I have been agonizing over the decision for a long time but know that the job has not been good for me and even though I hate the "quitting" part, I know it's the right way to go.

I will still be working with the group for a while to ease the transition, but the end is in sight and it does feel good.

Now I get to clean out my office (some people would call it a closet but I like to think of it more officially) and --- biggie, here --- figure out what comes next!!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

So how does it feel?? I mean to get to do what you want?? And the best is yet to come!!

Dawn said...

Good for you!!! I wish I could figure out to do with my life!!