Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two Weeks Left

I just spent a few minutes reading my final posts of 2006. I was specifically looking to see if I had made any New Year's Resolutions so I could report in on how I did. While I wrote about the making of resolutions, I didn't exactly make any, other than to say that I was starting Tae Kwon Do which should help me lose weight and be more fit.

Tae Kwon Do lasted until I went to Africa this summer and then I never got around to starting up again. Now I've joined Snap Fitness, and hopefully that will last longer (and, BTW, I can bring free guests any time if anyone wants to check it out!)

As Christmas is drawing near and the end of the year is naturally following, I do find myself thinking about what I want from 2008. 2007 has been filled with so much that I did not plan on, and so much of the change has been so good but some of it is frustrating. I hope that in 2008 I can find ways to better manage those parts of my life which currently frustrate me. Some of it is professional, some of it personal, some of it financial, some of it physical.

I am going to try to come up with a tangible list of resolutions for the coming year. Measureable resolutions. And realistic. (might be a pretty short list!) So that a year from now, when I look back, I can compare where my life is then with where it is now. And celebrate.

No comments: