Friday, June 22, 2007

Jambo from Tanzania

Well, I am in Africa and am experiencing first-hand the frustrations Carla describes. It's a bizarre routine I have had to go to to get logged in to Blogger and I am not able to post photos today. Perhaps tomorrow will be different!

The weather is glorious and the company divine :-) Carla & I are having such a good time catching up. It really does not seem that we have not seen one another for a year and a half, we just fell right into our regular conversational routines. The kids are all taller but otherwise are just how I remembered them!

The teachers join us on Saturday night, then we will be really busy. Hopefully I will figure out how to more easily get in to the blogging system to write frequent updates.

More soon!

1 comment:

shawn said...

Glad to know that you made it there and that you are having a good time. Best wishes to all...