Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'll be out and about .....

Well, the next 3 1/2 weeks will be interesting! I will try to post here when I can, but don't know how successful I will be.

Tomorrow the boys & I head to Duluth and will be volunteering at Grandma's Marathon. We have been working the first water-stop in the marathon almost every year for the past 10. We love seeing the runners at the beginning when they are all fresh and still excited! The race starts around 6:30 AM - we get there about 5:30 to set up - and since we are just 3 miles in to the race, everyone has passed us, even the walkers at the end, by 8:00 and we are cleaned up and back home before 9. Then we can decide if we want to drive in to town to see the finish line and partake in the festivities in the city.

When I watch the racers start I always think "Someday I am gonna do this!!" When I watch the racers finish I always think "These people are INSANE!!!"

Then I take Ben to Norwegian Camp where he will take on his Norsk alter-ego of Petter. He stays for two full weeks. He hopes to become closer to fluent in Norwegian. While Ben is there, Ty will be staying with Grandma and Grandpa, working on landscaping their property. He hopes to earn lots of money.

Then, on June 19, I fly out to Amsterdam and then Kilimanjaro International Airport for three weeks of international travel. I am leading a group of teachers - you can follow our progress by reading the trip blog, and learn more about what we are doing. It's going to be so wonderful to see Carla and family again, and do all the exciting things the group will do to help with the development of Peace House Secondary School.

I return July 9 - and will have lots to report and share, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Mama Ava said...

HURRY UP AND GET HERE! And not just because you have my new cowboy boots, either.

We can't wait to see you!

andalucy said...

Awesome!! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

buy bactrim without a prescription overnight buy bactrim online buy bactrim es online without prescription buy bactrim buy bactrim without prescription buy bactrim f
[url=http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/]buy bactrim f [/url]
glucophage metformin glucophage weight loss diabetes glucophage losing weight with glucophage glucophage and pcos glucophage glucophage me
[url=http://takeglucophage.eventbrite.com/]glucophage recall [/url]
canine prescribe proscar proscar price flomax plus proscar proscar for hairloss proscar ejaculate proscar for bph generic proscar cheap
[url=http://proscar.eventbrite.com/]generic 5mg proscar cheap [/url]
order levitra impotence advice q buy levitra online genuine levitra no prescription q buy levitra impotency how does levitra work
[url=http://virb.com/yalevi]buy levetra [/url]
http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/