Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Rooms!

This weekend we started moving in earnest.




Here is a shot of Ben's new room - freshly painted with a new wallpaper border, and some of his personal belongings moved in.


I realized after posting this that his wallpaper looks rather floral in this picture, so am adding another so you can see it's actually a coral reef:


























And here is Ty in his new room, in his new loft bed and comforter cover, enjoying the view from way up high!















And finally, here is my new room ... need I mention where I put most of my effort this weekend?

Settling the boys took priority over settling myself - that will come, too, with time!

2 comments:

Mama Ava said...

Everything looks great! Even Ty's expression--he's loving it up there, isn't he?

Sadly, your room looks like mine...wish I could attribute it to moving.

andalucy said...

Carla, I just turned around to look at my room after I saw the picture of Karen's, and I had the same thought. :-)