Friday, February 02, 2007

Heated Car Seats

Tomorrow I am going to a seminar in St. Paul and my neighbor is picking me up at 7:30 AM. I am looking forward to it not only because it should be a good seminar, but also because this neighbor has heated car seats.

I have often said that the older I get the more I will pay to park close to wherever I am going ... heated car seats kind of falls in the same category. When I was younger, the thought of paying extra for luxuries like heated car seats or nearby parking spots seemd foolish and a waste of good money! But now ... well, now I like life's little pleasures, and appreciate them so much more.

It's the coldest weekend of the year in Minnesota but my bottom will be warm tomorrow ;-)

1 comment:

Mama Ava said...

Oh, I agree. I didn't have them, but my friend does and it's on my list of must-have car accessories if I ever get back to living in MN! I always cruise the front rows, too, but I still don't mind parking a far-ish bit away. What I never have liked, though, is how bundled up you have to get to drive somewhere and then lug around your hat, gloves, scarf, and heavy coat once you get to the place where you're going!