Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Super Juice?



I was recently given two bottles of Mona*Vie acai juice blend. It is supposed to be a "super juice" with tons of health benefits ... you can find just as many reports that it's a scam as you can that it's as effective as it claims.

But two women I trust gave it to me so I am going to drink it. Two ounces a day. I have enough to last me 3 1/2 weeks, so I will let you know if I feel any change. So far - my primary impression is that it's tasty!

Anyone (other than the two who gave it to me) tried it? Heard of it?

1 comment:

shawn said...

I have heard of it.. Hannah's dance teacher sells it.. and swears by it.. in fact a few dance teachers swear by it.. I have tasted the energy drink.. which is ok, and has no corn syurp or surgers.. so the dancers are allowed to have it... hmmmm...