Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heavy Sigh

In 2009 I lost two of these; one is back.

The holidays were killers this year. I loved every moment of gluttonous enjoyment, but I am paying for it now. And since I refuse to buy another set of work clothes, I simply must be strong and determined and get back into the ones I just bought in the fall.

Dating one who can - and does - eat any- and everything without being affected a whit makes it really hard. Plus he's so darn generous, always offering me bites of whatever indulgence he is taking in ... baked potatoes slathered in butter and cheese, fully-loaded nachos, chocolate treats of all kinds ... I'm drooling even as I write this.


Must.


Be.


Strong.


(and then I found this graphic.)

2 comments:

Barb Matijevich said...

Me, too. And my sigh is ten pounds heavier than yours.

andalucy said...

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in about 5 months. Turns out I weigh nearly 20 lbs more than when I met you and Carla. I try not to get hung up on weight, but enough is enough. And I have to get tough.